Developed by Leila A. Fortier- E-RYT® 500, YACEP®, the ANANTA method was meticulously designed to offer intensive teacher trainings that merge yogic tradition and philosophy, scientific application, and dynamic presentation.
ANANTA’s systematic tri-fold approach instills success in burgeoning teachers by cultivating creativity, competency, and confidence. ANANTA believes in the art of intention which manifests profound and authentic experience to the communities we serve. We are dedicated to fostering the growth, development, and advancement of our teachers and the services they provide.
Our teacher training programs transform developing teachers from skin to soul. We strive for continued understanding and evolution of the self- body, mind, and heart, which lends to the collective understanding and evolution of those we serve. We understand the importance of supporting our teachers personally and professionally—on and off the mat. ANANTA prides itself on offering continued support, mentorship, education, networking, and professional guidance under the care of our name, which recognizes the limitless potential within each of our graduates.
At ANANTA, we are dedicated to developing only the highest caliber of teachers who feel as passionately about sharing the gift of yoga as we do. We offer no shortcuts, trends, or gimmicks in our programs. Enrollment in our courses is a serious commitment of time and attention. ANANTA is a name our teachers can proudly stand behind. Built on honesty and integrity, our teachers are recognized above and beyond their credentials by the quality of experience they offer their students and classes.
What sets ANANTA apart from other Yoga Teacher Training Courses?
- ANANTA is an international school without borders registered with Yoga Alliance.
- ANANTA prides itself on not contracting out any of our learning modules. All components of our trainings are conducted by the ownership to ensure consistent, quality instruction and development of our teachers.
- ANANTA limits all registrations to no more than 25 students per training to establish close contact with each student in a customized, hands-on environment.
- ANANTA devotes all of its elective hours to its custom developed 8 part system on the art of teaching in order to ensure trainee caliber and confidence.
- ANANTA provides continued support and guidance, as well as leadership, travel, and teaching opportunities to all graduates.
- ANANTA promotes all graduates internationally on our website and global database to increase teacher exposure and experience.
- ANANTA offers the added incentive of becoming a lead ambassador/trainer in their geographical area under the ANANTA name and system with use of all ANANTA copyrighted materials.
- ANANTA also offers the 300HR. Advanced Teacher Training to 200 HR. graduates at a 10% discount to ensure a seamless transition of knowledge and experience under the same leading name.
- ANANTA offers all graduates 10% off our photography and website design packages.
- Each student receives a hardbound published manual of ANANTA’s custom developed training system, and t-shirt.
- Discounts on early registration and convenient payment plan options.
Costa Rica 300HR Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
The ANANTA 300HR Advanced YTTC in Costa Rica is set where the rainforest meets the Caribbean Sea located at The Goddess Garden Yoga Teacher Training Retreat Center. This exotic location is the perfect getaway to remember your true nature and essence; to feel in harmony with nature. Immerse yourself in your health, wellbeing, and yoga studies in this breathtaking rainforest and oceanfront paradise. Training days will be Monday – Saturday with Sundays off for rest and play.
- Property: This property offers indoor and outdoor yoga studio space, private beach, and deluxe swimming pool, all surrounded by exquisite tropical gardens and streams.
- Accommodations: This beautiful location offers single, double, or dorm accommodations to suit your budget and needs.
- Meals: Enjoy fresh gourmet vegetarian cuisine prepared using local and organic ingredients. Special dietary needs are catered by request.
- Spa Services: The Spa at Goddess Garden offers a variety of treatments for you to indulge including massage, Ayurvedic, Shiatsu, Reiki, Deep Issue, and Hot Stone massage, as well as a shaman therapies using local healing plants.
- Tours: The Goddess Garden offers a variety of tours for you to maximize your experience in Costa Rica. Indulge in ziplining, horseback riding, surfing, sea kayaking, cacao, national park, waterfall, garden, and eco tours to name a few.
- 40 nights accommodation at the Goddess Garden
- 3 vegetarian meals per day
- Transport to and from the airport
- Full tuition for the ANANTA 300HR Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
What’s Not Included:
- Spa services
- Tours and excursions
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
Package Costs (per person):
Dorm (4-6 people): $5,700
Double Occupancy: $6,500
Early Bird Savings: Save $500 till March 1st ONLY
Payment plans available upon request | Early registration = smaller monthly payments & greater savings!
A deposit of $650 is required to reserve your space for the ANANTA 300HR Advanced YTTC in Costa Rica. Once deposit is processed, a representative will contact you with package and payment plan options.
Leila A. Fortier is an E-RYT® 500, YACEP® certified yoga teacher and founder of ANANTA, a registered yoga school without borders. ANANTA offers teacher trainings, workshops, and retreats utilizing ANANTA’s custom developed system on the art of teaching yoga. Leila holds over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry with a multitude of certifications as a master personal trainer, instructor, and consultant. After investing over a decade studying various forms of yoga, Leila completed her 200 hr. teacher training through Blue Fire Yoga while living abroad in Okinawa, Japan where she went on to teach yoga to active duty military and their families.
In 2015 Leila traveled to India to attain her 300HR. advanced teacher training through Rishikesh Yog Peeth, completing advanced studies in yogic philosophy, Ayurveda Marma techniques, and Yoga Nidra. She holds additional certifications in Yin Yoga, SUP Yoga, the Prison Yoga Project, and Yoga2Life as a certified Life Coach. In 2016 she completed her teacher training in the Ashtanga Primary Series through Tim Miller. Leila has supplemented her studies with Paramguru Sharath Jois, Tim Miller, Mary Freeman, Ty Landrum, Tim Feldmann, Kino MacGregor, and Taylor Hunt while continuing her regular practice in the Ashtanga Advanced A Series under the guidance of Kory Sheffer at Ashtanga Yoga Napa Valley.
Leila specializes in Vinyasa, Hatha, and Yin, and most specifically, Ashtanga. She believes in fostering community connections and healing through service and advocacy, with special attention to trauma informed practices. She is passionate about her role as mentor to students and burgeoning teachers in devotion to their continued development through the art of teaching yoga. In her spare time, Leila is also a globally published author, artist, and photographer: www.leilafortier.com
ADVANCED YOGA TEACHER TRAININGS NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY
Due to Yoga Alliance’s sweeping changes to their credentialing, ANANTA recognizes the urgency to provide quality 300HR Advanced Teacher Trainings. For this reason, ANANTA will only be offering 300HR YTTC’s in the year 2020. Join us for our 40 day immersion experience at the luxurious Goddess Garden Yoga Resort in Costa Rica! Choose the room package that best suits your budget and needs. Now is the time to advance your area of expertise.
Part of what makes the ANANTA 300HR Advanced Teacher Training so special is it’s customization. Each student will be trained according to their scope of interest and specialty. Our trainings are intimate in size to assure ample one-on-one time in your training. The ANANTA educational modules support where each teacher’s practice and ability is individually. We believe that growth is not linear. Each student’s experience should be cultivated to support their passion, skillsets, vision, and dream.
ANANTA recognizes the struggles of yoga teachers who have not been able to make a living from teaching alone. This is why ANANTA developed the Ambassador program for it’s graduates to receive lucrative teaching and travel opportunities in their area of expertise, as well as continued mentorship and support as part of the growing ANANTA sangha community. Want to learn more about our Ambassador program for graduates? Contact Leila A. Fortier for details on this unique opportunity and to answer all your questions on our 300HR. Advanced Yoga Teacher Trainings.