October 6th – 13th, 2018
Five Elements Yoga Retreat with Eric Kolesar
Your tropical adventure awaits!
Join international guides Dan Morgan, Eric Kolesar & John Shaffer for a transformative and rejuvenating week-long yoga retreat. Prepare to take an inward journey to explore all five elements of the universe, and how they can relate to your life and yoga practice. All while enjoying the natural sounds, beautiful sights, and tranquil surroundings of Mother Earth and nature at its rawest.
- Learn & practice how to balance the body & mind through daily diverse movement
- Strengthen the physical body through greater awareness, mindfulness, movement, & yoga
- Awaken to the morning sounds of the rainforest & enjoy an herbal tea or coffee before your daily guided yoga practice
- Relax or swim by the pool, as you gaze up at sloths, monkeys & tropical birds in the trees
- Dive deeper as we take an inward journey beyond the physical body, with workshops designed to heighten our spiritual & emotional awareness
- Find your inner wild, with learning a bodyweight practice of Animal Flow
- Indulge in the local culture on a day trip to the charming beach town of Puerto Viejo
Dan Morgan, founder of DCM Lifestyle, is an international E-200 RYT Yoga teacher, YACEP & modern wellness advocate. Dan’s passion is to inspire the masses to discover a healthy balance in the way we live our lives, and to live a life that truly resonates with our authentic selves. Founded with a belief that the yoga practice doesn’t start and stop on the mat, Dan leads classes that encourage a deeper individual exploration. With the ethos ‘teach people, not postures’ and a belief that everybody is unique – he leads a practice that goes beyond the postures.
Eric Kolesar has been involved in the wellness industry for over 15 years. His certifications include: 400-hour Certified Yoga Instructor, Reiki Master, Restorative Yoga Instructor, Life Coach, Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Instructor and SUP Yoga. He has facilitated workshops, retreats and trainings around the world. He is passionate about providing experiential learning tools that help people create a more balanced mind and body. This balance allows them to tap into their most authentic selves and become more likely to share their gifts with the world. Understanding, compassion and mindfulness are the cornerstones of Eric’s beliefs and life work.
John is spiritual, a yoga teacher, a fitness instructor, animal flow instructor, and has a healthy obsession with movement. He has traveled around Central and South America as a way to deepen growth and enlightenment. Yoga has helped John grow stronger, more flexible, and fearless, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires and helps him live in each moment more mindfully. And, he loves to share what yoga has done for him, in his teachings. In John’s practices, you will find a love of combined creative sequencing or flowing, with a playfulness and caring spirit, all while delivering a dose of inspiration to help you deepen your practice. John thrives in helping others, to re-ignite the fire within to help nurture the body, mind, and soul.
For pricing, itinerary, and other details, or to register, visit their website: