Our teacher training programs transform developing teachers from skin to soul. We strive for continued understanding and evolution of the self- body, mind, and heart, which lends to the collective understanding and evolution of those we serve. We understand the importance of supporting our teachers personally and professionally—on and off the mat. ANANTA prides itself on offering continued support, mentorship, education, networking, and professional guidance under the care of our name, which recognizes the limitless potential within each of our graduates.
At ANANTA, we are dedicated to developing only the highest caliber of teachers who feel as passionately about sharing the gift of yoga as we do. We offer no shortcuts, trends, or gimmicks in our programs. Enrollment in our courses is a serious commitment of time and attention. ANANTA is a name our teachers can proudly stand behind. Built on honesty and integrity, our teachers are recognized above and beyond their credentials by the quality of experience they offer their students and classes.
What sets ANANTA apart from other Yoga Teacher Training Courses?
- ANANTA is an international school without borders registered with Yoga Alliance.
- ANANTA prides itself on not contracting out any of our learning modules. All components of our trainings are conducted by the ownership to ensure consistent, quality instruction and development of our teachers.
- ANANTA limits all registrations to no more than 25 students per training to establish close contact with each student in a customized, hands-on environment.
- ANANTA devotes all of its elective hours to its custom developed 8 part system on the art of teaching in order to ensure trainee caliber and confidence.
- ANANTA provides continued support and guidance, as well as leadership, travel, and teaching opportunities to all graduates.
- ANANTA promotes all graduates internationally on our website and global database to increase teacher exposure and experience.
- ANANTA offers the added incentive of becoming a lead ambassador/trainer in their geographical area under the ANANTA name and system with use of all ANANTA copyrighted materials.
- ANANTA also offers the 300HR. Advanced Teacher Training to 200 HR. graduates at a 10% discount to ensure a seamless transition of knowledge and experience under the same leading name.
- ANANTA offers all graduates 10% off our photography and website design packages.
- Each student receives a hardbound published manual of ANANTA’s custom developed training system, and t-shirt.
- Discounts on early registration and convenient payment plan options.
Costa Rica 300HR Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
The ANANTA 300HR Advanced YTTC in Costa Rica is set where the rainforest meets the Caribbean Sea located at The Goddess Garden Yoga Teacher Training Retreat Center. This exotic location is the perfect getaway to remember your true nature and essence; to feel in harmony with nature. Immerse yourself in your health, wellbeing, and yoga studies in this breathtaking rainforest and oceanfront paradise. Training days will be Monday – Saturday with Sundays off for rest and play.
- Property: This property offers indoor and outdoor yoga studio space, private beach, and deluxe swimming pool, all surrounded by exquisite tropical gardens and streams.
- Accommodations: This beautiful location offers single, double, or dorm accommodations to suit your budget and needs.
- Meals: Enjoy fresh gourmet vegetarian cuisine prepared using local and organic ingredients. Special dietary needs are catered by request.
- Spa Services: The Spa at Goddess Garden offers a variety of treatments for you to indulge including massage, Ayurvedic, Shiatsu, Reiki, Deep Issue, and Hot Stone massage, as well as a shaman therapies using local healing plants.
- Tours: The Goddess Garden offers a variety of tours for you to maximize your experience in Costa Rica. Indulge in ziplining, horseback riding, surfing, sea kayaking, cacao, national park, waterfall, garden, and eco tours to name a few.
- 40 nights accommodation at the Goddess Garden
- 3 vegetarian meals per day
- Transport to and from the airport
- Full tuition for the ANANTA 300HR Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
What’s Not Included:
- Spa services
- Tours and excursions
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
Package Costs (per person):
Dorm (4-6 people): $5,700
Double Occupancy: $6,500
Early Bird Savings: Save $500 till March 1st ONLY
Payment plans available upon request | Early registration = smaller monthly payments & greater savings!
A deposit of $650 is required to reserve your space for the ANANTA 300HR Advanced YTTC in Costa Rica. Once deposit is processed, a representative will contact you with package and payment plan options.