The yoga program has been uniquely designed for you to get the most from your ayahuasca experience and to integrate it into your daily life and own spiritual path. The practice will include Hatha and Kundalini yoga, transformational and joy breathwork, nature, and chakra oriented meditations. It is designed to be accessible to all levels of practitioners who want to experience the deep teachings of yoga as a system of spiritual awakening.
Ayahuasca ceremonies will take you in the astral and celestial planes, where you will experience new forms of reality. It is a profound experience that will open your eyes to a broader world. If you have ever wondered how it could feel to be in samadhi (abiding in an elevated state of consciousness), you might get part of the answer.
The Goddess Garden Spiritual Retreat Center, where the retreats are organized, is a special place. A Nature sanctuary sitting in the middle of a centenary forest, you can feel the powerfully healing energy. During the retreat, you will be invited to relax, to take in the forest and the ocean, to connect deeply with yourself and to nature.
Just being at the Goddess Garden is healing by itself. By meditating on the sounds of the ocean and the free animal life around, you will connect and melt into Mother Earth.
Daily yoga, breathing, and meditation
Each day of the retreat you will be guided through a yoga practice that will incorporate fluid Vinyasa posture flows, breathing (pranayama), deep relaxation, and meditation. You will experience a combination of Hatha, Kundalini, Ashtanga yoga, and breathing techniques designed to take you into a deeper connection with your body and with your inner source.
During this retreat you will learn how to cultivate meditation in motion and in stillness. Each session is designed to facilitate and integrate your ayahuasca journey and help you get the most from the experience. Whether it’s to gain clarity on your life purpose, regain your heart and sense of self, connect with your inner healer and guide, or to become enlightened, YogAyahuasca is an invitation to explore, to awaken to a higher level of consciousness, as well as to accelerate your spiritual growth.
What To Expect From YogAyahuasca?
- Get support and guidance in your path to awakening. Awakening is not a binary state, but a gradual evolution. Should you be at the beginning of your process or already further in your path, YogAyahuasca will accelerate your journey and teach you some essential skills to enhance your spiritual practice.
- Raise Your Awareness. Awareness of yourself, your body, your thoughts, your emotions, your energy, your chakras, your resistances. Awareness of what is around you, the healing power of nature, and the way you relate to it with all of your senses.
- Experience higher state of consciousness. The ayahuasca ceremonies will provide you the opportunity to experience a higher state of consciousness. The integration program, composed of breathwork and yoga, is specifically designed to integrate these experiences into your spiritual practices. You will learn how to access a much higher state of consciousness by yourself.
- Dissolve inner resistances. Inner resistances are blocking the natural flow of divine energy in your body and restraining your connection with your higher self and the divine. By dissolving resistances, you can improve the connection with your soul and with the divine
- Reconnect with nature. Nature has a natural tremendous healing power. Modern life made people lose this connection and so stop benefiting from it. At The Goddess Garden, you will have the opportunity to reconnect with the earth, the forest, the sea, and free animals living in their natural habitat.