Our ancestors have started to use of medicinal plants centuries ago. Even now, many of us rely on such traditional remedies. Here the list of 15 powerful medicinal plants in the world.
In many Asian countries, especially in India, ginger is a part of daily diet. Because, the medicinal power of ginger can cure many diseases. The ginger root has many remedial actions including antibacterial, antiviral and antioxidant.
Health Benefits Of Ginger
- Ginger juice can balance digestive process.
- Improves the nutrients absorption power of body.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of ginger can cure joint pain.
- Ginger could keep away nausea in post surgery.
- Help to fight against cancer, diabetics and asthma
- Clear and charge up the micro-circulatory channels of the body.
As you know lavender is one of best remedies for a glowing skin. This purple beauty in your garden also has many medicinal properties. The oil extracted from lavender flower has antibacterial and antiviral properties. It is also beneficial in many medical conditions like anxiety, stress and insomnia.
Health Benefits Of Lavender
- Lavender oil can keep away dandruff and can cool down your scalp.
- Help to get relief from dryness, itching and swelling of skin.
- One the best anti depressant.
- Better solution for sun burn and headache.
- Provide prevention for airborne viruses.
Garlic is a member of the onion family. It is uses in many countries in various dishes. Garlic is also a popular herb. It can heal a wide range of diseases. It is low in calories and rich in nutrients. Garlic contains Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Manganese and Fiber. The sulphur rich ,strong pungent smell of garlic also can keep away insects and even snakes.
Health Benefits Of Garlic
- Provide better protection against cancer infections.
- Help to Improves your immunity.
- Balances the digestive system and improves nutrient absorption power of the body.
- Reduces blood pressure and reduce chances of cardiovascular problems.
- Prevention against allergies and improves iron metabolism.
- Quick relief from toothache and detoxify your body.
Spinach is the edible flowering plant native to Central Asia. This crispy, leafy vegetable also has powerful healing ability. It is a great source of vitamins and minerals. Spinach contains Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Manganese, Folate, Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Zinc, Phosphorous, Vitamin B3 and Selenium.
Health Benefits Of Spinach
- The presence of riboflavin, beta carotene and luteine in spinach improves cardiovascular system and nervous system.
- It protects your eyesight, strengthen your bones and fight against cancer.
- The antioxidant properties help to reduce the chances of DNA damages.
- Effective solution for diabetics and cancer.
- Reduce blood pressure and prevent the chances of insomnia, tumors, neuritis and obesity.
- Balance the cholesterol level in the body.
- The high concentration of Vitamin K in spinach protects your nerve system.
Thyme is widely used as an aromatic plant. Its flowers, leaves and oil also has many health benefits. In Ancient Egypt, the thyme was used for embalming and to heal many other medical conditions. Thyme plant has anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-septic and anti-parasitic properties.
Health Benefits Of Thyme
- Better prevention against food-borne bacterial infections.
- Balance blood pressure level.
- Keep away the chances of colon cancer.
- Solution for skin problems such as dryness, redness and swelling.
- Quick relief from cold and cough.
Act as relaxing herb by calming down the nervous system.
For more information visit https://themysteriousworld.com/top-15-most-powerful-medicinal-plants/