If you’re reading this article, you’ve at least entertained the idea of becoming a yoga teacher. How exciting! But now you have a very important decision to make: what kind of training should you do? We’re here to tell you that, for a truly unique and transformative experience, your best choice is a yoga teacher training in Costa Rica.
Is A Yoga Teacher Training In Costa Rica Right For You?
1. Two Weeks Of Yoga By The Ocean? Yes, please!
A few questions for you, the aspiring yogi:
- Does rolling out your mat on an open-air yoga deck sound dreamy?
- Does it make you smile to think about doing 2 full weeks of daily asana to the sounds of the jungle and the ocean?
- Would you love to practice in your bikini so that you can immediately jump in the pool to cool off after class?
- Can you picture yourself meditating on the beach at sunrise every morning?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then a yoga teacher training in Costa Rica is where you need to be!
2. You Can’t Wait to Get On The Mat
Are you realizing more and more that yoga = life? Maybe your day revolves around the time you get to spend on your mat. Maybe you get a second wind every afternoon when you realize there are T-minus-2-hours until you can leave work and go to class. Maybe you wake in the morning with zeal because you’re about to do a quick 20-minute morning session before you start your day.
Whatever the case, your practice excites you, and you can’t get enough of it. This is a great indicator that you are ready for a yoga teacher training in Costa Rica!
3. You’re Having Lots of “Ah-Ha Moments”
You might be ready for a yoga teacher training in Costa Rica if your practice is bringing you lots of fresh realizations and moments of clarity. This means you are deepening your practice and starting to discover the positive effects yoga can have on your life.
The best next step is to commit to a teacher training. Your practice will become stronger, and the rewards will be exponential. This is a great opportunity to discover the true potential of your life with yoga in it!
4. You Start Lots Of Conversations With, “Today During Meditation…”
While your friends might be getting tired of you constantly talking about your time on the mat, you can’t say enough about it. You’re getting excited about your practice, and you want to share its rewards with those around you.
A yoga teacher training in Costa Rica is the perfect opportunity to let your yogi nerdiness run wild. You’ll be surrounded by people who share your passion, and you’ll gain tons of knowledge to share (and annoy your friends with) once you get back home.
5. …And you finish lots of conversations with, “Namaste.”
Yep, you’re That Guy. And you don’t care!
6. Your Wanderlust Is Strong to Extra Strong
You scarcely miss an opportunity to jump on a plane to an exotic locale. You’re the person who spends all their vacation days away from home. You’re constantly planning your next trip or getaway.
A yoga teacher training in Costa Rica is the perfect opportunity to combine your two passions of travel and yoga. Not only does being a yoga teacher afford you opportunities for travel after you’re certified (check out yogatrade.com-you’re about to get very excited!), but if your 9-5 is starting to lose its luster, it’s possible you’re due for a career change anyway.
This could be an experience that changes your whole way of life!
7. You’ve Got An Appetite for Adventure
During your yoga teacher training in Costa Rica, you’ll have plenty of chances to get out and explore everything this amazing country has to offer. There are tons of fun eco tours right in our backyard.
- Zipline and hike in the jungle.
- Surf the Caribbean waves.
- Ride horseback on the beach.
- Learn how to make your own organic chocolate.
- Visit an indigenous village and discover their traditional ways of living.
- Dine on Afro-Caribbean cuisine and shake your booty to island music.
- Make friends with sloths.
Do one, or do them all! So many awesome experiences await you in Cahuita!
8. You Care About Your Impact on Mother Earth
If you are into yoga, odds are you probably care about the footprint you leave on the environment. When you participate in a yoga teacher training in Costa Rica, eco-consciousness is everywhere you look; from the Goddess Garden to the country at large, everyone is mindful of their impact on Mother Earth.
You can rest easy knowing that we are not just another huge beach front resort. We are deeply committed to sustainability:
- We care immensely about our impact on the beauty of the jungle and its inhabitants.
- We make every effort to ensure our consumption of natural resources is limited.
- As often as we can, we locally source the wholesome food that comes out of our kitchen.
- We make every attempt to limit our waste.
When you return home, you’ll be happy with the knowledge that the only footprints you left were on the sandy beaches!
9. You’re Ready to Grow Your Practice
Even if you don’t intend to teach yoga, a yoga teacher training in Costa Rica can still be perfect for you. Anyone who wants to make yoga a consistent part of life can and will benefit from an immersive experience like the ones we offer.
Two weeks of total dedication to your practice is guaranteed to change your life. If you feel like you’ve just scratched the surface of what yoga and meditation can mean for you and your path, this is the perfect push to dive deep and get serious.
10. You Want to Spread the Word!
Is your enthusiasm about yoga and meditation bordering on annoying? Do you talk about your practice constantly? Are you always trying to recruit your friends for your favorite class at the local studio? If these situations sound familiar, it’s probably time for you to take the next step.
The in-depth knowledge and skills you’ll acquire during your teacher training in Costa Rica will empower you to go forth and teach with confidence. You’ve seen the good things yoga has done for you- now you can go shout it from the mountaintops!
If you are passionate about yoga, and have witnessed first-hand its transformative powers, a yoga teacher training in Costa Rica is definitely perfect for you. Even if you don’t plan to teach, this experience could be the most rewarding piece of your yoga journey thus far. When you come to our fabulous location and dedicate yourself to your practice, you’ll walk away with a strong grasp on what yoga means for your life. A deeply meaningful experience steeped in the peace and beauty of Costa Rica is truly priceless!